Sunday, January 10, 2016

La Vie En Rose Blog Hop

Happy New Year Everyone!  I hope it's starting out amazing for all of you!
I am looking forward to a healthier 2016 and wish the same for you

This months Stampers With An Attitude Blog Hop is using La Vie En Rose - the paper pack that Close to My Heart is emphasizing this month - it's in the large yearly Idea Book and it's an amazing mix of black and white patterns - really nice - really usable for lots of situations.
If you're following the Hop you've come from Sheila Bennett's Blog.

My first samples are Sympathy cards - unfortuantely I needed several in recent time and so I made extra.  I used 2 different black and white patterns with a border of 2 of our new colors - Peacock and Fern - I am liking Fern more and more the more I use it.  The flower stamp set is January's stamp of the month and the sentiment is from Big Hug on page 74 of the main catalog.


The second card is with 4 different patterns and the fun Postive Chemistry stamp set on page 65.  So cute!  When I saw it I had to make this card which I cased from another consultant and I'm sorry I didn't keep her name to give credit!  My friend Lynne is a teacher and had to make this for her!
The gold border is a new embellishment which is really fun and can become elegant depending how you use it.

Please hop on to the others blogs and enjoy our artwork!  The next on the hop is Jen Patrick's
Thank you and have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. All you cards are great. I really love the simple and elegant the sympathy cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful. I have such a hard time making sympathy cards. Yours are simple but stunning. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always looking for sympathy card ideas as well! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete