Thursday, November 19, 2015

Graphic 45 Halloween!

Hi Followers - 
Just getting around to posting this Halloween layout I made at this years Croptoberfest.
I LOVE this paper!  And I used a technique with a mask and some modeling paste - which turned out awesome on the black cardstock!


This first page is me in 2010 and Justin in 1986!

And this one is me in 2005 and Justin in 1985

I typically don't scrap pictures that cross so many years like this but I was searching for pictures and got this idea and I really like how it turned it - I enourage you to scrap outside your box like this and see how it feels!

Thanks for looking and pleas leave me a comment!

1 comment:

  1. I came onto your blog while focusing just slightly submits. Nice strategy for next, I will be bookmarking at once seize your complete rises. web development company in islamabad

    ReplyDelete