Sunday, September 13, 2015

SWAA Blog Hop - Nevermore Artwork

Hello again and welcome to another monthly Blog Hop with the Stampers With An Attitude!  This month we are focusing on the Nevermore paper line.  This paper is so much more versatile than I first thought.

If you are on the Hop you will have arrived here from Vicki O'dell's blog and I hope you will continue on through all 8 of our stops.  Remember that we love your comments and we'd love to help you create some of these projects yourself - be sure to contact your Close to My Heart Consultant to purchase some wonderful new products from our newly released Annual Inspirations catalog.
If you don't already have a consultant please feel free to contact me or shop on My Website.

For my first project I did the obvious, a Halloween card with the Nevermore paper - I love this little goblin - he is from the new Artistry Cricut cartridge - adorable, isn't he?!


2 slightly different versions - the glitter paper is hard to photograph but I love it on this card - the green strip is one of our newest color shimmer trims - so fun to work with!  The sentiment is from a new Hostess Reward stamp set called Say It All - book a party and get it for $8 - it has 19 different sentiments!

And now for something completely different with Nevermore!
This one is made with the September stamp of the month called Paper Garden; get it for $5 with any $50 order in September.
This paper goes from Halloween to elegant with ease, doesn't it?


This sentiment comes from Big Hug Occasions stamp set - be sure to check it out!  The paper and ink is our new Eggplant and Fern - the twine is Thistle.

I hope I've inspired you to purchase Nevermore  - check back here soon  - or better yet, click to the right to receive an e-mail whenever something new posts to my Blog - I've got several more Nevermore projects in the works.

Now head on over to Denise Elliott's Blog to see what she's made this month.
Thanks for joining us and don't forget - leave comments and feel free to ask questions!

5 comments:

  1. The papers you used are perfect for the Stamp of the month! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute!! That little monster is ridiculous! Love your use of the SOTM with this paper. I'm seeing such great ideas with that; makes me want to go get crafty with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the monsters!!! Such great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really love what you did with both cards,

    ReplyDelete