Sunday, August 9, 2015

SWAA Blog Hop Showing Zoe!

Hello again Blog Hoppers - we're glad you've joined us for the Stampers With an Attitude Blog Hop, led by our own Kimberly Moss, who you'll see in a few hops down this road = say Hi when you get there!

Here we are in August with our newest paper collection - Zoe - and boy is she a beauty!  The more I play with her, the more I like her   :-)   And the Compliments and Assortment pack were a lot of fun to work with.
If you are making the full circle you will have arrived here from Sheila's Stamping Stuff.   Please peruse my cards made with Zoe and then hop on down the road.  We have 10 Close to My Heart Consultants on the Blog Hop this month and they'll all show you something different.  Feel free to leave a happy comment for each one if you've enjoyed their artwork - we love receiving those messages - Thanks!!

While trolling on Pinterest last week I found a lot of Pins called One Sheet Wonders.
Hhhhmmmmm....   What is this?!   I HAD to investigate.  I found lots of projects you make using only one sheet of, usually 12 x 12, but some were 8-1/2 x 11, sheets of paper.  I had to try it and thought Zoe and this Blog Hop was the perfect time to give it a go.

The following 7 cards were made with just one sheet of Zoe B &  T (who knows what B &  T stands for? We all know its pattern paper, right?  But the first one of my customers that comments with what it really stands for will get a little giftie in their next order ;-) wink), 7 white card bases, part of the strip at the top of the B &  T, and several small scraps I had on my desk and they just had to make their way on to these cards!


These 2 cards use the stamp set called Friendly Pets.  I had to give the pup some googly eyes which are NOT CTMH but I just had to  ;-)   I also colored the hearts with sorbet ink and our blending pen, then put Liquid Glass on top which really makes them stand out in person.


These 3 incorporate a bit of White Shimmer Trim, which I love with the Glacier blue color of this paper.


These last couple have Sequins and Bitty Sparkles - always winners on any project, yes?!  :-)

Each card incorporates some of the Compliments, which have been revamped a bit; along with the great stickers you're used to, Zoe also has some Vellum and Kraft die cuts, which were fun.  Can you pick out the adhesive-backed, faceted Gems from the assortment package?     LOVE those!!

Before I say Goodbye and move you along to the next Blog, here are 2 more cards I made with Zoe:




Ok everyone - I hope you enjoyed your time here, now please click here to move on to Jen Patricks blog, RoxyBonds and see what she has made for us this month.  Remember to leave comments and to contact your Favorite CTMH Consultant to place your order for any of these awesome new products!

7 comments:

  1. Super cute!! And I especially love the googly eyes!! Lol nice finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW have you been busy! Great cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy! All look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing your creations on the blog hop. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Background and Textures (you knew I would know this!) I love all these cards, Wendy, especially the dog and cat cards!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. really cute cards Wendy, love the googlie eyes.

    ReplyDelete