Thursday, September 25, 2014

Some Lovely Random Cards

Here are some cards I made at a fundraiser crop I went to at the beginning of the month.   I had some paper leftover from a bigger project I was working on that day - a Memory frame for my friend Lori - that post will come next  :-)


I used the top one here with the flowers for an online swap on Facebook that I have been participating in - e-mail me or leave a comment here if you are interested in the info on that and want to join it also!!   I've just started so was going to wait to invite others to see how successful and happy I was with it, but what the heck - wanna join, too?


This bottom one on the right is my favorite - I had some packages of embellishments that were kind of like resin pieces and I love them over the embossed paper and the doily.

OK - thanks for looking at my paper pretties  :-)  I hope YOU have time today to create something beautiful that makes your heart sing!



No comments:

Post a Comment