Sunday, May 1, 2016

My Big 50!!

So.... way back on 2/28 I did a couple of Easter cards with Close to My Hearts Penelope paper line and I told you I was going to do a layout in my Planner which I posted on 4/27 and also I showed a pile of paper and embellishments that I'd planned to use for a layout.  I ended up putting 3 layouts together for my birthday in March and I love how they turned out!   I did just one page at a time so you could see as much detail as possible.   I apologize for the less than stellar photos - I'm strugglign with trying to make those turn out better!  

First 2-page spread - Left:
Right:

Second 2-page spread - Left:
Right:

Third 2-page layour - Left:
Right:

Thanks for looking and sharing in my birthday just a bit  :-)   I appreciate your comments if you have any and please be sure to check back and/or signup for my e-mail notifications for my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment