Sunday, April 24, 2016

Check out CTMH's Georgie paperline.....

It ain't just for babies!  LOL

I've joined the Blog Hop with the Stampers With an Attitude this month and we are all using either the Georgie paper line or making Father's Day cards.  If you are following the Hop you've come from Tammy's Blog and if you are starting with my blog then be sure to hop through all 5 of our sites and projects.

I wasn't much interested in Georgie at first but thought I'd give it a go for this Blog Hop anyway.  I'm so glad I did!  This card came together so easily using the stamp of the Month for May, glacier twine and gray enamel gems.


Give Georgie a try and tell me how YOU like it!

Now hop on over to Catherine's Blog and see what she's made with Georgie.
Enjoy the Hop and come again next month!

3 comments: