Thursday, April 9, 2015

April's Monthly Newsletter

Hello My Fabulous Ones!  :-)  I thought I would try somthing and post my monthly newsletter here as well as sending by e-mail.  :-)

So is everybody excited about the Stamp of the Month?!!  Finally we can all order the Typewriter stamp set!!!   :-)   I'm attaching the flyer showing all the stamps that come in the set - I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!   I will be posting several sample cards made with the set on my blog in the next few days - check them out!   
Let me know what I can order for you - remember any $50 order gets your stamp of the month for $5.  You can order through me, of course, but this month CTMH is offering their own special and it is an online special:

April Constant Campaign: Deal of the Day
Love a great deal? How about 30 days of great deals? 
During the month of April, you have the opportunity to score a deal every day with Close To My Heart!  What deals are we talking about? Each day during April, while supplies last, we’ll feature a random grab bag filled with current and retired Close To My Heart products available for purchase at a major discount. To grab your bag, simply place any current, full-priced item in your online shopping cart through my website at http://azsmistygirl.ctmh.com  and you will be eligible to purchase as many grab bags as you wish (while supplies last each day)!   

Grab bags will be featured at five different price points throughout the month, ranging from $35 to $150. Some grab bags will contain product with more than DOUBLE the retail value of the price you pay! Grab bags will be available for 24 hours starting at 3 pm MDT each day and only while supplies last—so visit often and early! Remember that grab bag tiers will be featured on a random schedule throughout the month, so seize the opportunity to purchase from the grab bag tier you’re interested in when it becomes available because it might not come around again! 
 SHOP NOW  :-)
Place an order of $50 or more, to include a Grab Bag deal or not, from my website this month and receive a $5 off coupon by e-mail for a class or monthly workshop ($5 value) from me as a Thank You in addition to the smoking deal you get at my online site.  Remember these orders will be ordered and paid for online and be delivered direct to your doorstep.   

My workshop this month will be on Friday, April 17th - not this week but next - please RSVP and let me know if you can make it!  Coupons for online orders will be accepted if order before then!  :-)

Thanks Ladies - please let me know if you have any questions I can help you with and I look forward to seeing some of you soon!
Take good care of yourselves!
:-)  Wendy
Your Favorite CTMH Consultant
742-0677


Check out my blog at:   http://mistygirlinspirations.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment