Friday, November 7, 2014

One last Halloween card?

Here's one last Halloween card - I cut the haunted house out of the Scaredy Cat paper - the orange was a piece of scrap not quite big enough so added the shimmer trim  on the right side - finished it off with the SPOOKY embellishment from Scaredy Cat.  It was fun to make  I encourage you to see your scraps as opportunities for inspiration  :-)


 This sympathy card was also made with Scaredy Cat paper.  I stamped the cat twice & fussy cut (gasp) and paper pieced it together.

I love this paper pack & will miss it when mine runs out but alas Confetti & Yuletide are waiting in my wings - AND YOURS!!  (As a reminder Scaredy is still available to purchase until July 2015)

Stand by for those projects coming up SOON  - promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment