Sunday, October 12, 2014

Artfully Sent Artwork Blog Hop

Thanks for joining us on this months Blog Hop!  :-)     You should have arrived here from Denise Elliott's blog.   We hope you get lots of inspiration for making your own projects with Artfully Sent - Close to My Heart's newest Cricut cartridge.  The cartridge has TONS of images to make Pop-up cards and Scene and Sentiment cards, Tag cards and lots of extra images to use for scrapbook layouts and don't forget it comes with 3 stamp sets which work wonderfully for these - and your own designed cards.

Contact me or click on the link to the left to go to my website and purchase your own Cricut cartridge.

OK - Now on to the artwork, right?
This first card uses two of the stamp sets that come with Artfully Sent  - 4 fancy frames and LOTS of sentiments to fit inside them - these sayings and frames are great on lots of other cards also - see my arrow card below.
Card Front                                                         
                                                                 Inside
How adorable is this VW bug?  LOVE it!  And the "LoveBug" is perfect to go along with it.    I liked it so much that I had to make another 5 x 7" card with green glitter paper bug.


My last sample from the cartridge is from the same page as the VW bug - the arrow card on the sentiment key - I also used our arrow embossing folder and arrow washi tape.  The RockStar stamp is from last months 30 Year Anniversary stamp set.  



I hope you've enjoyed my cards and now travel on to Sheila's Stamping Stuff for the next round of Artfully Sent artwork.
Enjoy your day and be sure to include some creative paper crafting in it!

4 comments: