Saturday, January 30, 2016

Who Loves A Little Charlotte?

Thanks so much for joining us on our current Stampers With an Attitude Blog Hop!  This time we are showcasing one of our new paperlines, Charlotte.  As I say with lots of our designs, I always love it more once I make projects with it!  The other option was to make something for Easter.  I can't quite get to Easter yet though, so Charlotte it is - and I have several!

If you are coming from the Hop you would have arrived from   Kim's Blog  and once you're done here you will move onto  Sheila's blog - that link is below.

My first project is a decoated cigar box!  Always wanted to do one and someone in a group I belong to had a bunch of them - how cool, right?! - so she shared and we are doing a swap! I used Charlotte to make a wedding /love theme (since I don't have to keep it!  LOL)  The flowers are contraband but everything else is CTMH and Charlotte!  LOVE the gold puffies!

This shows the inside - I kept that pretty simple:

This next project is one of our small Kraft albums (4"×4").  I used the new thin cuts for the cactus - aren't they awesome?!  So easy, just stamp them then cut.  Every other page has 4x4 Charlotte paper and I'm going to add pics of AZ to send to 2 special little girls back East along with some journaling about Tucson.

I'm also going to do this book as a class at a coffee shop here in town.  If you live in Tucson and are interested, text, call or email me or even leave me something in the comments!


And for my final project! I decorated a week in my Planner!   I have been watching & reading & considering TONS of Planner ideas and lots of girls decorate their Planners in such fun ways so I jumped on the bandwagon.   What do you think? 
Obviously there is a bunch of contraband in this one but I love that CTMH's Compliments are reconfigured - they worked perfectly in my Planner and I totally see myself using them this way in the future!

OK that's all I have for you this time.  If you have any questions please ask in the comments and I will reply there or to you directly if I can. Now be sure to head over to  Sheila's Blog and check out her artwork!

Enjoy your day!
Wendy

5 comments:

  1. Wow you have been busy! I love all your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the altered box! I altered a cigar box MANY years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have done a great job with all of your projects. I love your planner and need to get going on mine.

    ReplyDelete