Sunday, April 12, 2015

Spring Has Sprung Blog Hop

Welcome to the Stampers With an Attitude Spring Blog Hop.  A bunch of us have made you some projects with Spring in mind to give you some ideas and motivation for your own projects.  We'd love for you to comment on our blogs and share what you like and what your favorite new products are in the new Seasonal Expressions book.

You should have arrived here from Denise's blog.  After you check out my Mother's Day card (ssshhh....  don't tell my Mom cus this is HER card!) I will give you a link to the next stop on the Hop.  Enjoy your travels with us!


I used my favorite lagoon cardstock for the base of this card, the orange B & T is from Seaside and the blue vines are from the Blossom paper pack.  How often do YOU combine paper packs in a project?  Feel free to share your combo ideas in the comments - I'd love to hear your ideas, too!  


This card combines the Adventure Fundamentals paper pack and Brushstrokes stamp set along with the Joy Inspired stamp from the Brushed Workshop on the Go.  I LOVE this color combo.
I "CASE"d this card from Jean McNulty on her blog - she did a great inside to her card  :-)

OK - thanks for hopping by - click here to go see Kim's creations now.
Have a great Spring Day!

9 comments:

  1. Love both cards! My favorite is the Mother's Day cards. Love the color combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love your Mother's Day card, now I need that stamp and I've got to stamp lift it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cards. I really like the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great combination with the paper packs on the first card. The love the colors in the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice!! Thanks for these great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute "joy captured" card with the brushstrokes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just doing my usual browsing of the blog hops and who do I spy?? Kudos to you. Love you and love your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the Joy card!! Been contemplating that set.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty cards, love the color combos :)

    ReplyDelete